Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Teardrop Trailer RVs For Sale
Are you an adventure junkie? Do you forge your own path whenever possible? The new lightweight, compact, and efficiently designed Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer is ready to go at a moment's notice for all boondocking enthusiasts.
The hidden storage under the bed gives you space to store any important items that you want to bring along with you, and the oversized storage cabinets will hold anything that you need to have more readily available. A 5,000 BTU wall-mounted A/C is what will keep you cool throughout the hot summer nights, and if you'd prefer not to run the A/C all day, you can simply switch on the 12V, 3-speed vortex roof vent to circulate fresh air. You'll also appreciate the 12,000 BUT furnace with a wall mounted thermostat for those cold camping nights. If you like to stay up late at night, the interior LED lighting will let you see while the sun isn't there to illuminate, and the AM/FM Bluetooth stereo will let you fall asleep to your favorite tunes.
Experience nature at the very heart of it all with a Bushwhacker teardrop trailer from Braxton Creek RV!
Bushwhacker Standard Model
Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer Standard Model highlights: Exterior ... more about Bushwhacker Standard Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft 2 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 120 lbs Gross Weight 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1300 lbs Cargo Weight 817 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 10 gals Furnace BTU 12000 btu Available Beds Two Twin Refrigerator Type Coleman 12V Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 2200 lbs AC BTU 5000 btu Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2020)
- Under Bed Hidden, Padded Storage Boxes
- 4-Inch, Deluxe Comfort, Quilted Bed Mattresses
- Multiple 110V, 12V & USB Outlets, Conveniently Located Throughout
- 5,000-BTU Wall-Mounted A/C
- AM/FM Bluetooth Compatible Stereo w/Interior & Exterior Speakers
- Conveniently Located LED Lights Located Throughout
- Oversized Storage Cabinets
- Prepped for TV w/Cable Plug & Multi-Directional TV Antenna
- 12V, 3-Speed Vortex Roof Vent
- Coleman 12V Refrigerator/Cooler
- 24 gal. fresh water tank
- 12,000 BTU furnace, with wall mounted thermostat
- Torsion-Flex 2,200-lb. Independent Suspension Axle w/Electric Brakes & Maxi-Clearance Design
- Oversized All-Terrain Radial Tires w/Apex Gun-Metal, Rally-Sport Wheels
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Wheel Fenders
- Oversized, Lockable Entry Doors w/Built-In Slider Windows
- Welded, Aluminum Framed, Main Coach-Body Construction
- .040 Smooth Painted Aluminum Exterior Siding
- High Density, Solid-Block Foam Insulation
- Dual Rear, Heavy-Duty Extendable BAL Stabilizing Jacks w/Foot Pads
- Norco Stamped, Heavy-Gauge Steel, Powder-Coated Mainframe w/EZ-Extend Hitch Jack
- Van-Tech Roof-Mounted, Multipurpose Gear Rack
- 30-AMP Converter w/30’ Detachable, Easy-Store Power Cord
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- Dometic Combo, 2-Burner Gas Cooktop w/Built-In Sink, 10-Gal. Fresh Water Tank & Shur-Flo 12V Water Pump
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Dual Battery, LP Tank & Generator Mounting Platform
- Under-Mount, Hidden Spare Tire w/EZ-Crank Access System
- Easy-plug Solar Prep Package
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
We are a group of successful business executives with diverse backgrounds and proven success in the business world with a combined 150 + years of experience. Our desire is to build a company founded on sound business and Christian principals along with customer focused attitudes that are key to success. Our focus will be on Travel Trailers with 12 to 14 proven floor-plans. We anticipate daily production at about 15-20 units per day and may adjust slightly depending on size of units being built.