Highland Ridge RV Range Lite Air Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Highland Ridge Range Lite Air travel trailer is a breeze to tow! These trailers have been constructed with TuffShell walls, Highland Ridge's Thermal Seal design, residential flooring, solid swing-down entry steps, and a low-maintenance roof. Despite its light weight, you'll find the Range Lite Air to be sturdy and reliable.
Some of the standard exterior equipment you will find are the Thule roof-mount accessory rack, the marine-grade exterior speakers, the power awning, the exterior grill hookup quick connect port, the tinted safety-glass windows, and the dome-style TV antenna with prep for Wi-Fi. The Customer Convenience Package comes mandatory on each model, and this is where the true convenience comes into play. You'll have stabilizer jacks, 15" off-road radial tires, a rubber torsion axle with increased ground clearance adjustments, a power tongue jack, a 32" 12V LED TV with built-in AM/FM/Bluetooth sound bar, and a 15,000 BTU air conditioner.
The Highland Ridge Range Lite Air travel trailer has been built with real campers and everyday experiences in mind!
Range Lite Air 17BH
Highland Ridge Range Lite Air travel trailer 17BH highlights: Bunk Beds Exterior ... more about Range Lite Air 17BH
Sleeps 5 Length 20 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 7 in Interior Color Cascade Ivory Hitch Weight 360 lbs Gross Weight 4995 lbs Dry Weight 3635 lbs Cargo Weight 1360 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size 15" Number Of Bunks 2 Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 32" 12V LED TV with Built-In AM/FM/Bluetooth Sound Bar Awning Info 12' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Range Lite Air Features:
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 30 amp service
- Battery disconnect
- Dome style TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Exterior TV prep
- Flexible LP lines
- Fully-walkable roof
- Impact resistant galvanized steel wheel wells
- Inverter pre-wire
- Magnum Roof™ system
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- Molded front cap with LED lighting
- Power awning
- PVC roofing membrane (lifetime limited warranty)
- Rear observation camera prep
- Rear roof access ladder
- Single axle design
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Thule® roof mount accessory rack
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 2-burner recessed range with flush mount glass cover
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 80" bed
- 81" interior height
- Bathroom skylight and roof vent
- Cable and satellite prep
- Convection microwave
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
- Foot flush toilet
- Kid and pet friendly – residential vinyl flooring throughout, vinyl furniture, no floor heat registers
- LED interior lighting
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise faucet
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Roller blackout night shades
- Screwed and glued hardwood cabinetry
- Seamless pressed membrane countertops
- Single basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 15" off-road radial tires with aluminum rims
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles
- 32" 12V LED TV with built in AM/FM/Bluetooth® sound bar
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Detachable power cord
- Power roof vent (main living area)
- Power tongue jack
- Roof mount solar prep
- Rubber torsion axle with increased ground clearance adjustments
- Side camera prep marker lights
- Spare tire
- Stabilizer jacks
- Thermal Seal - enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane
- 12V tank heat pads
- Off-grid solar package - 180 watt panel, 30 amp controller
- Wi-Fi router
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.