Starcraft Autumn Ridge Single Axle Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Sometimes the simple things in life are the best! Check out the Autumn Ridge Single Axle travel trailers by Starcraft that are easier to tow, while still including plenty of standard features for unforgettable camping trips.
Each model is constructed with a Magnum Roof system, fiberglass insulation, and black front diamond plate protection that will allow you to enjoy your trailer for years to come. The residential vinyl flooring throughout will have you feeling right at home, along with hardwood cabinet doors, an 81" interior height, and pressed membrane kitchen countertops.
Start camping today in a lightweight Autumn Ridge Single Axle travel trailer by Starcraft!
Autumn Ridge Single Axle 182RB
Starcraft Autumn Ridge Single Axle travel trailer 182RB highlights: Outside ... more about Autumn Ridge Single Axle 182RB
Sleeps 3 Length 23 ft Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 10 ft 2 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Moonstone Hitch Weight 335 lbs GVWR 4250 lbs Dry Weight 3440 lbs Cargo Capacity 810 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 19.9 gals Black Water Capacity 19.9 gals Tire Size 14" Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Gas DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 11' Power w/LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Standard
Autumn Ridge Single Axle 19BH
Starcraft Autumn Ridge Single Axle travel trailer 19BH highlights: Sleeps Five 6 ... more about Autumn Ridge Single Axle 19BH
Sleeps 5 Length 22 ft 4 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Moonstone Hitch Weight 360 lbs GVWR 4450 lbs Dry Weight 3385 lbs Cargo Capacity 1065 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 19.9 gals Black Water Capacity 19.9 gals Tire Size 15" Number Of Bunks 2 Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Gas DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 13' Power w/LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Autumn Ridge Single Axle Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- 120 GFCI protected receptacle
- 5/8" main floor decking
- 96" exterior width
- Black front diamond plate protection
- Detachable power cords
- Fiberglass insulation
- Flexible LP lines
- Galvanized wheel wells
- Grab handle
- In-frame battery rack
- Magnetic baggage door catches
- Magnum Roof™ system
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Rear camera prep
- Safety bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Self-adjusting electric brakes and E-Z Lube® axles
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 81" interior height
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® radio with indoor/outdoor zoned speakers
- Closable A/C vents
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Foot flush toilet
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Kid and pet friendly – residential vinyl flooring throughout, vinyl furniture
- LED interior lighting
- Pleated blackout night shades
- Pocket-screwed lumbercore cabinet construction
- Pressed membrane kitchen countertops
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise kitchen faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single basin under-mount kitchen sink
- Storage below main bed
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU roof mounted A/C
- 2-burner range with glass cover
- Dome style digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Gas/electric DSI water heater
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Powered bathroom vent
- Radial tires
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Solar prep
- Stabilizer jacks
- Water heater bypass
- 8 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- LED TV
- Spare tire with carrier (mandatory)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Dating back to 1903, Starcraft was founded as a farm equipment manufacturer, then added marine manufacturing to its lineup, followed by tent campers in 1964. In the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish country, we’ve built our reputation on crafting iconic campers at affordable prices, using the latest technologies and highest-quality materials available
Well established as a top RV manufacturer in Indiana by the 1990s, today’s Starcraft has expanded product lines, facilities and its workforce throughout North Central Indiana—and its reputable name throughout North America. If you are a dealer, customer or prospective owner, you are experiencing the fruits of a long, successful history. Starcraft continues to focus on our commitment to innovation and leadership as a respected travel trailer and fifth wheel RV manufacturer.
Starcraft RVs take worries and “what-ifs” off the table, with reliable products that make it easy to enjoy nature as it was meant to be: uncomplicated. We call it camping, pure and simple.